Thursday 23 August 2012

Suspected Killers of Cynthia Osokogu


Echezona Nwabufor pictured above on the left hand corner is a 300 level Accounting student of the University of Lagos. He claimed that he did not meet Cynthia on Facebook rather he met her on a Blackberry group chat.

He said that his intention was not to kill Cynthia but that things got out of hand that it was all a mistake.He added that a kind of friendship was created between them.




“When she told me that she was coming to Lagos to buy some goods for her boutique in Abuja, I invited her to Casmillo Hotel, Amuwo Odofin, where an incident led to her death. It was not planned that way. It was a big mistake.

“She arrived in Lagos from Abuja on Sunday, July 21 and I took her to the hotel. I gave her a pack of Ribena juice, which had been injected with a drug RAFINOL which I use on women that makes them dizzy, weak and wipes their memory afterwards. I have used the drugs on four girls but it did not kill them. It was my cousin that drugged the drink, he used a syringe and administered ten tablets of it inside the drink.

The condom the police saw on me is what I used personally. I used it on her based on the sex toy with her. She came with a vibrator sex toy, so I inserted the condom on the sex toy and later dropped it there. I did not make love to her. If they test the condom forensically, it will prove that I did not use it on her.

I noticed that she did not drink all the juice and so the drug was not as effective as expected.
“I had no choice than to engage her in a struggle. I had to tie her so that she would not be able to follow me after robbing her.”
 
He claimed that this is the first time that somebody will die in the process.  I have done this say like, four times before now but none of the girls died. Whenever they take the drink, I will sleep with them and they will just lose memory of all that transpired. Usually, I use hotels in Festac. I have used Opera mini Hotel, Benny, Chelsea and Concilia.  I feel bad because I did not bargain for this – to kill her in the first instance. It is just unfortunate and it was an accident,”

However, Ezekiel, a 400-level student of Accounting at the Anambra State University said he was called by Okumo to help him tie up the girl. He said it was when Cynthia was struggling with them that they beat her up before chaining her.

My mission at the hotel was to come and help him bind the girl. In the process of trying to bind the girl, she put up struggle and we assaulted her and in the process, she passed out. I did not hit her with any hard object and we didn’t have any weapon with us. My brother only told me he wanted to take her money. I have not done it before. He asked me to buy the drink for him”.

No comments: