Thursday 6 September 2012

Fabregas Complains over lack of Playing Time

High profile Spanish La Liga player and Barcelona midfielder has expressed his unhappiness and frustration over not having enough time on the field of play. He becomes the second Spanish La Liga player to complain after Real Madrid Striker Cristiano Ronaldo who felt sad for professional reasons.


Fabregas was quoted saying “There’s no such thing as a great substitute in the world of football. I couldn’t tell you what makes a great substitute. I always wish my teammates well and put a happy face on.”

“If I have to take my unhappy face home, then so be it, but I would never let my teammates or manager see it,” he added.

“Everybody likes to play every minute of the season. I’ve always said that I play for the best team in the world, but I came here to compete, to learn and enjoy, not sitting wracking my brains.” Fabregas said.


“The manager knows what I can offer. But across the three positions that I can play, I am competing with the three best players in the world. I’m delighted to be a part of this team but when a coach tells me I have to go, I’ll go,” he added.

“But I will not make it easy for him to do so, by any means. I will keep going, looking forward to the time that things change. I came here to see out my career,” he concluded.

No comments: