Tuesday 25 September 2012

Baba Suwe Saga With The NDLEA

Babatunde Omidina Yoruba actor and ace comedian,we all know him as Baba Suwe  has disclosed that many film-makers have approached him to make a movie from his ordeal in the hands of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), which detained him for weeks on allegation of drug trafficking The comedian who lost his wife barely over a year.

According to him, “There is a film I am working on right now but whether I plan to do a movie on that matter, I will say yes. Maybe in the future though many people have contacted me to do a movie but I am still taking my time and God’s willing, I shall visit that matter as soon as I can get myself together”



The N25 million (NDLEA) is meant to pay him for compensation on detaining him over the allegation of drug trafficking continues as he is appear to on October 19, 2012