Tuesday 4 September 2012

Don Jazzy responds to Eedris claims


Just days ago, news went viral about controversial rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem claiming to be the reason artistes like D'Banj, P-Square and others were getting paid today.

"But I won't put it exactly like that. I think what he (Eedris) meant was [that] guys like him, our father 2baba, Tetuila, Eldee etc inspired us to join the game (music industry).

"So, if they didn't inspire us to join the game, we won't be getting paid. True, baba (Eedris) tuale.

I used to mime 'Shako Mo', 'Belinda' and 'Omode Meta Sere' [while] in secondary school. So, baba (Eedris) has the right to yarn (talk) anything o."


He tweeted, "that been said, 'oya', Wizkid, anyday you don't 'tuale for me', when I see you 'ehnnnnn', I go 'wozzzzzzz (slap)' you 22 slaps. lol."




 Well structured Don Jazz.... You too Get Mouth jareee

No comments: