Tuesday 22 January 2013

Lupe Fiasco Kicked Off Stage at Obama Inauguration VIDEO Rapper Lupe Fia...

                      
Lupe Fiasco was kicked off stage at an Obama Inauguration party in Washington D.C last night after launching into an anti-Obama rap during his set...

He was booked as the headliner for the StartUp RockOn concert in celebration of Obama's reelection, and during his performance of 'Words I Never Said' Lupe spit,

"Limbaugh is a racist / Glenn Beck is a racist / Gaza Strip was getting bombed/ Obama didn’t say s--- / That’s why I ain’t vote for him / next one, either / I’m part of the problem / my problem is I’m peaceful"
Next thing you know, Lupe's mic went silent and the lights on stage went out. Lol. He refused to leave the stage so a team of security guards came on stage and asked him to go. See the video after the cut...




                           

No comments: