Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bieber gropes Female fan breast as rep makes bizzare denial

                         What a handful: Justin Bieber poses for a cheeky shot with a fan as he cups her breast during a Miami meet and greet session
 He posed for a picture with a young brunette female, kissing her cheek and with his right hand raised up to cup under her left breast.

But now the Baby hitmaker's representative has made a bizarre denial 'That definitely did not happen',' despite the photo seemingly clearly showing him fondling her chest.

Bieber was appearing at a meet and greet in Miami when the picture in question occurred.

The rep added that 'He was pulling away from her. It's ridiculous.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can’t to find your
email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you have any?
Please let me recognize so that I may subscribe.

Thanks.

Look into my site: gardening tips

Anonymous said...

I viѕited many web sіtes but the audiο quality for audio songs cuгrent at this ѕite is genuіnеly fabulοus.


my blog ρost; garden (http://ssas-wiki.com/)